I Like Trains I Like Trains

I like trains too!

Where can I download this as a MP3?? This HAS to be in my phone...!

2 Friends Play Minecraft 2 Friends Play Minecraft

Hilarious

Very funny! but thete's a mistake. The "U" on the default character isn't a mouth, it is a beard.

Jimbo-Limbo responds:

It's a mouth on Duncan's character.

Sadistic: Raito Sadistic: Raito

Incredible!

I really love when L crosses the bars and glares at Light furiously :D
It reminds me of a yaoi doujinshi that I saw once x3

We're not ants ! We're not ants !

Could you please fix this game, or at least host it somewhere else? It's been more than a year since you last updated, and it's unplayable now. I'm giving it 5 stars since it's one my all-time favorite idle games right next to Cookie Clicker, A Dark Room and the Candy Box saga, but please, PLEASE for the love of god, try to host it somewhere else so it can be more stable. I'd be willing to sit through ads, or even pay for it on Steam, and I'm sure more people think the same. Please don't abandon this project, it was a great game that entertained me and others for hours to end, and it'd be saddening to see it waste away.

plopix responds:

Well you have quite the arguments. :)
First of all, thank you for liking this game so much, I guess I owe you a response.

I have good news and bad news: let's start by the bad ones.
Due to some kind of vandalism, I've lost most of the (final) sources of the game. There is one last thing I can try to get them back, I'll give it when I'll have some time.
This is the second bad news, I'm quite away from game-designing at the moment (until then), and I have (soon) to find the time required for game-making.

The good news now. :) You can find the game on indiedb as a standalone. It has its own built-in 'minibrowser' that should not be affected by updates or standards and that should run the game as it was one year ago. You might want to give it a try.
Would you also please send me a pm with the issues you found that made the game unplayable ?
I still don't know if I will be able to fix it, but I promise I'll give it a try.
Also, I should have more time for game making now, the motivation is still there, but I still have to find an artist because I suck so much at art. :)

To be honest I'm not sure I'll ever major-update this game, this was my first try with Construct2, and several hard-to-correct mistakes were made. But I like it too and it is a certitude that there will be a sequel with better foundations. If you tried Larva Evo, Pixel Larva Colony and We're not ants, you know that this is for the good cause. :D I have some other ideas with this genre too. This is only a matter of time (and of opportunity), and about We're not Ants, it also depends on how much sources I'll be able to recover.
Thanks for your review by the way, and for still playing this little humble game I put so much love into. ^^

Air Pressure Air Pressure

This hit really close to home. In both meanings. I've been both in an phisically abusive relationship and addicted to self harm.
It's making me think about my life, which I think was the point of the game. A thousand stars for you.

Still Still

Beautiful.

Calliope Calliope

This makes for a perfect Bughouse chess game!

Cortana the Corsair Cortana the Corsair

I can't stress it enough: GREAT JOB. I love her design and little back story, they are a little bit overused but simplicity makes it light-hearted and cute! I'd love to play that game

Warm and Sunny Days Warm and Sunny Days

I'm in love with this character. Seriously.

Bloodthirsty Bloodthirsty

I like it, but her pose is somehow off :/ It looks awkward to me haha